Sunday, May 15, 2016

Amir Khan: "Canelo knocking me out proves that I can still be knocked out by the best."

    Amir Khan wants the best and he wants them now. "Bring on Pacquiao, Cotto, Mayweather and Garcia. But lets do it now because some of these guys might retire before I get a chance to feel their power."

    The ever confident Khan felt that his legs were too fresh and his guard too high for his loss to Alvarez last Saturday night. "I felt I could of got hit a little sooner if I had just dropped my hands a little earlier in the fight, but I will take that and learn from it."

    The punch was a thunderous right hand that landed as Khan dropped his left hand by his waist. "I had tried to drop the hand earlier but my timing was a little off. Once I got my timing under control I knew it would be just a matter of time before he caught me with a big punch."

    So where does Khan go from here, hopefully to another big payday. "I want to prove that I belong on the canvas against the best before I retire. Many experts say that Mayweather may not have enough power to hurt me, but I believe he does. So lets make it happen soon so I can still remember it."

No comments:

Post a Comment